FAR Rule Change Makes Buying Information Technology Quicker – In a recent Blog Post Bill Zielinski, the Assistant Commissioner for the IT Category in the Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), published a blog highlighting recent changes to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) which now make it easier for federal agencies to use GSA contract vehicles or assisted acquisition solutions to fulfill their IT needs.
- Tuesday Insight – September 14th, 2021: Off the Shelf Podcast – Procurement Potpourri
- Tuesday Insight – September 7th, 2021: Agencies Are Implementing New COVID-19 Protocols for Contractors
- Tuesday Insight – August 31, 2021: What FAR Council Updates to Small Business Contracting Requirements Mean for Large and Small Business Contractors
- Tuesday Insight – August 24th, 2021: Potential Changes to the GSA Packaged Furniture Program
- GSA Audit Report – Packaged Office Furniture Program