The New Unique Entity ID Standard – GSA’s Office of Systems Management, Integrated Award Environment is hosting a meeting to provide information about the new Unique Entity ID standard. The meeting is open to all: current and potential federal awardees (contracts, grants, loan recipients, etc.) and the public. The meeting will be held on Thursday, July 25, 2019, starting at 1:00 p.m. eastern time (EDT). To register for the meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the meeting information will be sent to you.
- Tuesday Insight – September 14th, 2021: Off the Shelf Podcast – Procurement Potpourri
- Tuesday Insight – September 7th, 2021: Agencies Are Implementing New COVID-19 Protocols for Contractors
- Tuesday Insight – August 31, 2021: What FAR Council Updates to Small Business Contracting Requirements Mean for Large and Small Business Contractors
- Tuesday Insight – August 24th, 2021: Potential Changes to the GSA Packaged Furniture Program
- GSA Audit Report – Packaged Office Furniture Program