GSA Guidance on Use of OLMs for Travel – GSA has provided additional guidance on its Order Level Material (OLM) information page on whether travel may be considered an OLM. According to GSA- Travel may be considered an OLM (see GSAR clause 552.238-115) or it may be authorized IAW Schedule clause C-FSS-370(b). Please contact your TGG GSA Schedule consultant to learn more about Order Level Materials.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program