Mass Modifications – Mass Modifications are government-initiated modifications that occur when a uniform change occurs schedule-wide. A prime example is a refresh to the terms and conditions of your contract. If you have problems accessing the Mass Modification System or have any question regarding the clauses in Mass Modifications, please contact your TGG Consultant.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?