Mass Modifications – Mass Modifications are government-initiated modifications that occur when a uniform change occurs schedule-wide. A prime example is a refresh to the terms and conditions of your contract. If you have problems accessing the Mass Modification System or have any question regarding the clauses in Mass Modifications, please contact your TGG Consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program