Haven’t Signed the MAS Consolidation Mass Mod A812 Yet? Have Questions? GSA thanks their industry partners. More than 85 percent of current Schedule contractors have already signed the Jan. 31, 2020 Mass Modification (Mass Mod) updating their present contracts to conform with the terms and conditions of GSA’s new consolidated Multiple Award Schedule (MAS). Remember, failure to accept this Mass Mod by July 31, 2020 will result in your offerings no longer being accessible on GSA eTools. If you have questions regarding this MAS Consolidation Mass Mod please contact your TGG Consultant for assistance.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program