Federal procurement spending up $120B since 2015 – Agencies spent more on procurement in fiscal 2019 than in any of the previous 10 years. And no surprise, agency pending on multiple award contracts for IT and services spiked last year. Now that all of the 2019 numbers are final, the predictions of a banner year for contractors and agencies when it came to buying products and services came true. The Government Accountability Office found agencies spent $584 billion on procurement last year, up $20 billion over 2018 and more than $120 billion since 2015.
- Tuesday Insight – October 12th, 2021: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Refresh/Mass Modification 8 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Other FAS Contract Vehicles to Implement EO 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- Off the Shelf – A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- Tuesday Insight – October 5th, 2021: A Deep Dive into the GSA MAS Schedule Program
- TGG Alert – Sweeping Requirements for COVID-19 Workplace Safety
- Possible Future of GSA’s Packaged Office Furniture Program