Federal procurement spending up $120B since 2015 – Agencies spent more on procurement in fiscal 2019 than in any of the previous 10 years. And no surprise, agency pending on multiple award contracts for IT and services spiked last year. Now that all of the 2019 numbers are final, the predictions of a banner year for contractors and agencies when it came to buying products and services came true. The Government Accountability Office found agencies spent $584 billion on procurement last year, up $20 billion over 2018 and more than $120 billion since 2015.
- Is Your GSA Contract Subject to EO 14026 Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors?
- Tuesday Insight – January 18th, 2022: US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 11, 2022: Sixth Circuit Won’t Lift Ban on Contractor Vaccine Mandate
- Tuesday Insight – January 4th, 2022: 2022 NDAA Makes Significant Changes to Federal Procurement Policy
- Tuesday Insight – December 28, 2021: Are Protests Killing Large IDIQ Contract?