Advanced Notice for MAS Refresh 6 and Upcoming Mass Modification
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is planning to issue GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh # 6 and an associated mass modification (mass mod) to all existing contracts in May, 2021. Outlined below are the upcoming changes associated with Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 – Refresh # 6 and the mass mod:
MAS Solicitation Changes:
1. Implementation of the Verified Products Portal (VPP), a manufacturer and wholesaler-facing portal containing authoritative product content that will standardize catalog-data for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products published under the MAS program
2. Revise scope of MAS Solicitation to authorize only those drones approved through DIU’s Blue sUAS Program
3. Incorporate updated Service Contract Labor Standards (SCLS) Wage Determinations
4. Replace digital certificates with DocuSign for electronic signature of documents and FAS ID for authentication into eOffer/eMod, rendering digital certificates unnecessary
5. Incorporate clarification on Ability One Authorized Distributors.
6. Incorporate various additional updates to SCP-FSS-001:
Clarification on offering identical items.
Technical Factor 2: Past Performance in SCP-FSS-001, Instructions Applicable to All Offerors.
Temporary waiver of certain requirements to directly support the Government’s response to COVID-19.
7. Incorporate clause and provision updates through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-02 through 2021-05 and GSAR Change 114 through 123.
GSA FAS will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes to existing MAS contracts. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass mod.