In support of the electrification of the Government’s fleet of vehicles, the General Services Administration’s Office of Fleet Management (GSA Fleet) is seeking quotations to establish multiple Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) and Ancillary Services including:
a) all types of electric vehicle charging hardware for governmentwide use including existing and emerging technologies.
b) non-ownership charging options such as Charging as a Service and battery swapping.
c) ancillary services to include but not be limited to EVSE site assessments, consulting services, planning and make-ready services, network data plans, data network services, smart metering, power management and distributed energy software, extended warranty, operation and maintenance plans, integrated energy/battery storage solutions.
The RFQ number 47QMCA22Q0001 was released Friday, January 28, 2022 with quotes due February 28, 2022. Offerors must have a GSA MAS Schedule to participate or if partnering/subcontracting with an existing MAS contractor, all offered EVSE products, services, and equipment quoted must be under contract by the time the BPA is awarded under one or more of the following GSA SIN numbers:
- 238910 Installation and Site Preparation Services
- 3361E Electric and Autonomous Vehicles and Accessories
- 332510C Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, Industrial or General Supply Store, or Industrial Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) Distributor – Catalog\
- 334512 Total Solution Support Products for Facilities Management Systems
- 335911 Batteries
- 335999 Power Distribution and Solar Energy Solutions
- 541330ENG Engineering Services
- 541420 Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- 541715 Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- 561210 FAC Facilities Maintenance and Management
- ANCRA Ancillary Repair and Alterations\Ancillary Ancillary Supplies and Services
- OLM Order-Level Materials (OLM)
GSA will be hosting a RFQ Zoom meeting on February 3, 2022 from Noon to 1:30pm EST and will review all questions related to the RFQ up until February 8th, 2022 by 5pm EST. Below is the Zoom Meeting login details:
To join the Zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 932 7017 Passcode: gsaevse
To dial-in: 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 932 7017
The term of any resulting BPA(s) will have a maximum 60-month duration. The BPA’s duration, however, is limited to the period of performance of the underlying MAS contract, including any remaining options. The objective is to ensure the Government has access to a wide variety of products, services, and equipment to meet the expected demand. However, GSA does reserve the right to limit the number of awards necessary to meet its need for a comprehensive selection of EVSE products and services. Based on the availability of qualified vendors to meet authorized user needs for EVSE or based on other factors, the BPA Contracting Officer may determine to “on-ramp” new suppliers at any time. If the determination is made to “on-ramp” new suppliers, the Request for Quote (RFQ) will be re-posted to eBuy.
If there are any questions please contact your TGG consultant or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 202-833-1120.