MAS Refresh 19 was issued in order to correct the Contracting Officer fill-in language for FAR Clause 52.204-30 Alt I. No other changes have been made to the MAS Solicitation. A Mass Modification will be issued to all MAS contracts for Refresh 19 and this modification will include all changes associated with the original MAS Refresh 18 & subsequent issuance MAS Refresh 19.
- Implement various revisions to SCP-FSS-001 Instructions Applicable to All Offerors
- Revise I-FSS-639 Contract Sales Criteria
- Incorporate clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2023-06 and GSAR Change 171
- Implementation of Federal Acquisition Supply Chain Security Act (FASCSA) Orders
- Whistleblower Protection for Contractor Employees
- 8(a) Program
- Technical Amendments
- Clarify MAS Sustainability Language under Section III A
- Update the Mandatory Attachment for MAS Joint Ventures (JV)
- Revise 52.225-5 Trade Agreements to add North Macedonia as a Designated Country
- Price Proposal Templates (PPTs) – Refresh 18 includes changes to the New Offer Price Proposal Templates (PPTs).
- Changes to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
- Office Management (A)
- Miscellaneous (G)
Accepting the Mass Modification
Mass Modifications are administrative modifications that occur whenever the solicitation has been updated with new regulatory changes. GSA requires that all schedule contractors, review and accept the new and existing terms and conditions of the latest solicitation. Even though some of the Refresh #18/19 changes may not apply to you, ALL GSA contractors must accept the Mass Modification in the Mass Mod System. Once the Solicitation Refresh is released and the accompanying Mass Mod is sent out, contractors will have 90 days to accept it. Failure to accept this modification prior to the due date may result in loss of access to GSA eTools and/or cancellation of the subject contract. Contact TGG or your TGG consultant for any assistance with acceptance of Mass Modification 19 or if there any questions.