GSA’s Public Meeting on Section 846: An Informative “Beginning of the Beginning” – Last week, the General Services Administration (GSA) and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) hosted an Industry Day on Section 846 of the 2018 NDAA, “Procurement Through Commercial e-Commerce Portals.” The meeting kicked off the agencies’ implementation planning phase pursuant to that section, and it was very informative, as it provided an opportunity for a thoughtful and engaging dialogue.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult