GSA’s Schedule 75 Reopened to New Offers – On January 16, 2018, the U.S General Services Administration (GSA) reopened the new and improved Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 75 to new offerors. If you have any questions about this action or would like a copy of the newly released Solicitation please contact your Gormley Group consultant.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult