The top procurement issues in 2019 – On last Week’s Off the Shelf, Bill Gormley, President of the Gormley Group and chair of the Coalition for Government Procurement, shared his thoughts on a host of key federal procurement issues and initiatives.
- Tuesday Insight – November 30th, 2021: Labor Department Issues Final Rule Requiring Federal Contractors to Pay $15 Minimum Wage
- Listen to Interview with Bill Gormley Discussing Key Contracting Trends Impacting the GSA MAS Program
- Tuesday Insight – November 23, 2021: GSA Suspends MAS Schedule Contractors from eBuy and eLibary For Failure to Accept Mass Mod A837
- Tuesday Insight – November 16, 2021: White House Clarifies Contractor Vaccination Deadline
- Tuesday Insight – November 9, 2021: For Contractors, Guidance on Ever-Evolving Federal Vaccine Mandate makes Compliance Difficult