GSA OASIS+ Program
The One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)+ Multi-Agency Contract (MAC) is a government-wide, multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) acquisition program for complex professional services (Non-IT) and innovative solutions from highly qualified firms on a contract vehicle designed to be the next generation Best-in-Class (BIC) contract.
OASIS+ Proposal Preparation Support
The Gormley Group (TGG) provides advisory and consulting services to assist you in capturing an OASIS+ contract. As part of this effort TGG will deliver expert direction in the development of offer materials, map services to the applicable OASIS+ Master contracts and domains, and conduct a comprehensive final review of the OASIS+ offer prior to submission. TGG will also work with you and GSA through contract award and any subsequent contract management efforts in the future.
OASIS+ Program Highlights
The OASIS+ Program will award contracts designated under the following small business socio-economic categories. In addition to the small business contract categories there is also a full unrestricted category primarily designated for large businesses. Below is the list of all available contract categories:
- Total Small Business
- 8(a) Small Business
- HUBZone Small Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
The OASIS+ program is designed to address Federal agency needs for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple service disciplines and ancillary services/products with the flexibility for commercial and non-commercial requirements, all contract types including Cost-Reimbursement contracts, and pricing at the task order level and achieve a total solution. Additional OASIS+ program highlights include:
- GSA identifies each award contract as a “Master” contract.
- OASIS+ Master contracts do not have established pricing; pricing is established at the task order level.
- OASIS+ Master contracts will have a 10-year consecutive period of performance from initial award.
- GSA plans a continuous open season provision as part of the OASIS+ program subsequent to initial awards.
- For companies that fall under more than one small business designation, these contractors must submit an offer for each small business Master contract individually.
- OASIS+ will not have a total-dollar ceiling (the limit of spending for all task orders on the contract) in place.
The OASIS+ program will initially include the following eight Domains. GSA may introduce additional domains in the future. Only vendors providing the below services will be eligible for the initial OASIS+ contracts:
|1. Management and Advisory Domain||5. Enterprise Solutions Domain (Unrestricted ONLY)|
|2. Technical and Engineering Domain||6. Environmental Domain|
|3. Research and Development||7. Facilities Domain|
|4. Intelligence Service Domain||8. Logistics Domain|
If you are interested in more information regarding OASIS+ complete the “Contact Us” form on the right side of this page, or contact us by phone at 202-833-1120 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!